There is something very special about this video as a group of Jewish and Muslim peace-makers go to pray together in Hebron at Abraham’s tomb, also known as the Machpelah.
- Sufism and Jewish-Muslim Relations
- Unexpected friendships between Palestinians and Jewish Settlers
- Chief Rabbi is guest of honour at a Muslim dinner in Wales
- UK Jews and Muslims team up against hate – Al Jazeera English
- On the Way to Sulha
- Elana and Ibtisam: Women working for peace
- Haifa’s Answer
- Microphones for Peace
- Expressing Condolences to the Bereaved
- A new book by Rabbi Shai Har-El on “Where Islam and Judaism Join Together”
- Judaism and Islam: A Fascinating Lecture by Professor Reuven Firestone
- Eliyahu Maclean: Rodef Shalom
- ‘Human’ Music for Peace by Gabriel Halevy
- Sulha Prayer at the Tomb of Abraham
- What is Sulha?